There are currently no open positions.
- Executes and completes test plans and study protocols while ensuring compliance with laboratory policies and procedures.
- Designs and produces test models and devices for experiments using biological test models, biological indicators and chemical indicators.
- Conducts microbiological tests to determine growth potential of processed and non-processed test organisms.
- Preparation of microbiological growth media and other laboratory solutions to support microbiology laboratory testing.
- Collects and analyzes data, prepares documents for data entry, and maintains detailed laboratory notebooks.
- Maintains proper documentation of laboratory activities and sample processing in accordance with industry best practices.
- Performs routine equipment operation, calibration and maintenance on Noxilizer sterilizers, analytical equipment, and test equipment.
- Promptly completes all training and training record keeping.
- Responsible for following all company policies, Federal, State and local regulations and policies and procedures for Safety, Health and Environmental compliance.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by laboratory management.
- BS in Microbiology, Biology, or similar field with 3 - 5 years of experience in a related industry. Or, MS in Microbiology, Biology or similar field with 0-1 years of experience in a related industry.
- Proficient in basic math, computer and oral presentation skills
- Medical Device experience a plus
- GMP/GLP experience preferred
- Experience with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) required
- Basic microbiological and laboratory skills/methods
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented; good organization skills
- Works well in an unstructured environment
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
[ back to top ]