Medical Device Sterilization
Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer
Important benefits include:
- Operates at room temperature
- Maintains material properties
- No residuals
- No aeration time required
- Shorter cycle time
- Free standing unit
- No hazardous bi-product
- Safer than Ethylene Oxide
- Fully scalable to meet customer needs
|Attribute||Noxilizer RTS 360||Typical EO System|
|Chamber Capacity||360 Liters||2200 Liters|
|Standard Cycle Time||80 Minutes||12-18 Hours*|
|Manufacturing to Release Time||On-Site, Immediate Use||Off-Site, 12-25 Day Turnaround|
The Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer has a line of consumables that are required to operate the Nitrogen Dioxide-based system.
- Liquid Nitrogen Dioxide in 1 lb. bottles
- Self-contained biological indicators with G. stearothermophilus
- Proprietary chemical indicators
- Scrubber material that is landfill safe
What does this mean for Noxilizer's customers?
- No need to use expensive materials to accommodate sterilization process.
- Decreased sterilization time leads to reduced inventory carrying costs.
- Manufacturers can bring sterilization back in house because NO2 is not carcinogenic, mutagenic, explosive AND no special construction is required.
- Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer is available for contract sterilization, as well as installation in your manufacturing facility.
For additional information, please review:
- Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer Information Sheet
- Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer Specifications Sheet
Or contact Mike Valentine at email@example.com.